Перейти к содержимому

О форуме форум заработок

Forum-zarabotok.ru - это лучший форум о заработке в интернете. Мы обсуждаем заработок, инвестиции, Форекс, бизнес, HYIP и всё, что связано с финансами. Здесь каждый найдёт партнёров в свой бизнес, а новички наберутся опыта и выйдут на приличный доход. Присоединяйтесь к нам, чтобы получить доступ ко всем нашим функциям. После регистрации и входа в систему вы сможете создавать темы, отправлять ответы на существующие темы, давать репутацию своим коллегам, получать свой собственный частный мессенджер и так далее. Это также быстро и совершенно бесплатно, так что же вы ждете?
Сделать регистрацию

Здравствуйте, Форумчане!

Здравствуйте, форумчане!
Войти

Объявляю начало конкурса активности.

Приветствую посетителей и пользователей форума $orum-Zarabotok.ru. Объявляю начало конкурса активности. Вы получите за посты и сообщения 0.25 руб.
Конкурс!
Новости
  • Спасибо огромное, друзья, за то что вы с нами!
  • Статистка форума
  • Всего тем: 9 227. Всего сообщений: 19 499. Всего пользователей: 9 901
  • advertisement_alt

advertisement_alt

advertisement_alt
  • Seriat E Mustaqeem

How you make money online

Рекомендованные сообщения

Seriat E Mustaqeem

There are many programs online to make money online and the 90% are scam So I review the wealthy affiliate a scam or legit opportunity to make money online.

wa1.png

What Exactly is Wealthy Affiliate?

Wealthy Affiliate is an business building platform that offers you everything you need in one place to create, grow and manage your businesses online.  With over 850,000 members, it is an all-inclusive experience where you can get everything you need from your websites and hosting on the state of the art hosting platform, to 1,000’s of training modules and support.

wa2.png

Here are some of the most common “positives” that people love about WA.

• Getting Started Training (the process is completely SIMPLIFIED!)
    • Video training, Tutorial training, Classroom training and Courses
    • Close the 700,000 HELPFUL community members
    • 13+ Full, Interactive Classrooms
    • Live & Interactive Help (even at 2am in the morning!)
    • 2 Free, Beautifully Designed Websites
    • State of the Art Secure and Fast Hosting
    • Access to Industry Experts & Millionaires
    • A strict spam free environment.
    • Completely FREE to Get Started! (with no catches)

What Skill Level is required

Wealthy Affiliate caters to all levels of marketers and entrepreneurs, from a brand newbie to someone that is running an already successful business and wants to scale it to a whole new level.  When you get access to the members area you are quickly going to be immersed in the community and the activity within the community.

So in a word, EVERYONE.  All levels of expertise, any age, any country.  It also works like a charm on your mobile phone, tablet computers (I frequently use Wealthy Affiliate from my iPad!)…and or course any laptop/desktop.    Anywhere that you have a connection to the Internet, you can be building your business, getting training, or getting help within Wealthy Affiliate.

You can start a business from scratch, and build something truly substantial online.  Wealthy Affiliate is a community of all shapes and sizes, from newbies just starting out on their very first day to experts that have been running full time businesses online for 10-15 years (whom you will be able to communicate with the minute you join).

wa3.png
    wa4.png

When you join, you are given two options.  You can either follow your passion, maybe you like helping people with skin care or fantasy football, or whatever you want.  There are MILLIONS of potential directions you can head and you can choose that as your direction.  This is going to be your starting point and the initial training course is going to show you how you can take your passion and turn it into a full time business within the online world.  Cool stuff right?

If you don’t have a passion or a niche, or you want us to choose one for you, then that is OK too.  Wealthy Affiliate has an affiliate bootcamp with a “predefined” topic that you will be building a business from.  This training is a complete walk through, starting at the bare bones and there is no experience necessary.

So basically, you are going to learn to take your passion and create a business online.  It starts with a niche website, and it is going to end with you earning in a whole variety of ways from that website.  This can be through the promotion of affiliate programs, ads, or otherwise.  If you want a more in depth explanation go to my “how making money online works” post.

The Pricing Plans of Wealthy Affiliate

Wealthy Affiliate has two membership price points:

Starter Membership, $0 (Join Here)
    Premium Membership, $49 per month / $359 per year (Join Here)

$0 seems too good to be true, but that statement would be completely wrong…and I will explain why .   When you join Starter, you are going to be granted instant access to the Wealthy Affiliate community.  This includes access to live chat, over 500 training modules, 3 classrooms, networking, commenting, 2 free websites, access to the keyword tool.  On and on and on.

The Perks Within

This is the part where I tell you every reason why I like Wealthy Affiliate and how it stands out from the rest of the programs out there!

After I’m done naming it all off, you’re going to see that those other programs out there can’t even match up.

• A Free Trial (No credit card needed)
    • 24/7 Support
    • Easy To Follow Step-By-Step Training
    • Weekly Webinars Going Over New Training & Techniques
    • Live Chat
    • A No Spam Zone
    • Total Access To The Founders
    • Free Websites With Hosting
    • No Recruiting To Make Money
    • No Up-Sells
    • Private Messaging If You Need To Get Things Across To Specific Members

There are so many other great things I could name off about this program, but if I do that, this post will turn into a novel.

This platform could truly benefit anyone out there in the world who is looking to make an extra income, but I’m going to name a few others that will truly benefit from this program:

• Work From Home Moms/Dads
    • Retirees
    • Veterans
    • People that can’t deal with a boss.
    • Those who dislike MLM’s.
    • People who don’t like to wake up for work.
    • Those looking to sell products online, whether it be their own products or other people’s products.
    • And lastly, those who want to make an impact in their lives for the better.

This platform is for everyone from all walks of life!

I never thought for a second that I’ll be making a living online, but here I am today telling how I do it and how you could do it too!

wealthy-affiliate-membership-grid.png

Here is how your journey could look, a realistic journey.

MONTH 1: Accomplishments

• Website Set Up
    • SEO Set-up
    • Initial Framework of Content
    • Indexed in Google, Bing, Yahoo
    • You have 5-10 posts on your website
    • Earning Potential: A few sales, just getting your business foundation started

MONTH 3: Accomplishments

• Content Starting to Get Ranked
    • Experience Some Big Breakthroughs in Search
    • Have Made Your First Sale or Two
    • Traffic is Cumulatively Starting to Grow
    • Search Engines are starting to give your site “authority”
    • You have 30-60 posts on your website
    • Earning Potential: $0-$500 per month

**Note: It took me 3 months to make my first sale online. Here I am 15 years later full time online, if I quit in the first month I would have never gotten to experience of lifelong and very fruitful business online. There is something to be said about being patient and not expecting “instant” success in business.

MONTH 6: Accomplishments

• Traffic is starting to flow, ideally 100 uniques per day
    • Sales start to increase with consistency, several per week
    • You are truly starting to gain some expertise and brand
    • Bing/Yahoo start indexing your site at a higher rate
    • Engagement on your site starts to increase
    • You have 60-100 posts on your site
    • Earning Potential: $500-$3,000 per month

ONE YEAR:

• Traffic is really starting ramp up. You can expect 500+ uniques per day
    • Google is granting your site with some serious authority
    • Companies and other blogger start to reach out and connect with you
    • Your are making WA sales and other affiliate sales daily
    • The Vegas Super Affiliate Conference is in your sites
    • You have 100-150 posts on your website
    • Earning Potential: $3,000-$10,000 per month

TWO YEARS:

• Your business is truly starting to thrive
    • You are definitely a noticeable force in the search engine world. Google ranks your new content with 24 hours of it being posted.
    • You are earning a full time income online
    • Vegas is yours, you have most definitely made it
    • You have 200-300 posts on your site
    • Earning Potential: $10,000-$20,000 per moth

5 YEARS:

• Your are a brand/authority in the industry
    • You have a full time+ business online, likely 6 figures plus annually
    • Google, Bing & Yahoo love you
    • You are taking earnings and spending it to drive your business through paid channels
    • You likely have made several hires, including writers, design help, and a virtual assistant
    • You made Vegas in the first 1-2 months of the year (with your sites on the 3,000 sales)
    • You are in a position to double your business annually
    • Earning Potential: $10,000-$50,000 per month

But remember, you are building a business here. You get OUT of your business what you put INTO it. Ask any successful person what the fundamental reason why they are successful and others are not and they will usually say one of two things. Hard Work or Focus.

This is just the start of your brilliant journey into the online business world and through time, you are going to become an authority in this space. I feel it!

Starter Membership, $0 (Join Here)
    Premium Membership, $49 per month / $359 per year (Join Here)

Summarized Overview

Name: Wealthy Affiliate
    Sales Page URL: http://www.wealthyaffiliate.com
    Owners: Kyle & Carson
    My Overall Ranking:  98 out of 100 points

VERDICT: TOTALLY LEGIT

Wealthy Affiliate is Totally Legit!

If you still have some questions on your mind, please don’t hesitate to drop it below and one we will get back to you in a timely manner.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great one!

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас

• advertisement_alt